How government agencies conspire to put profits ahead of health.
The video below isn’t about plastics or BPA, it’s about the use of mercury in dental amalgam.
Why am I sharing it? Because the narrative is the same. Watch the video and you’ll see how the FDA and American Dental Association work to hide the fact that amalgam contains a high percentage of mercury…which is known to be toxic.
In fact, as you’ll hear in the video, the use of mercury is banned for use in all veterinary products, because of its toxicity.
The same narrative is at play when it comes to BPA and phthalates in plastics. Their toxicity is known, but the FDA continues to hide the facts, and works hard to protect the profits of the American chemical industry.
BPA has been found in the urine of over 95% of Americans tested.
It is also found in a wide range of products we and our children touch every single day, including:
- Plastic bottles
- Food cans
- Soda cans
- Store receipts
- Dental amalgams and fillings
- Name brand clothing
Adverse health effects of BPA include:
- Structural damage to your brain
- Hyperactivity, increased aggressiveness, and impaired learning
- Increased fat formation and risk of obesity
- Altered immune function
- Early puberty, stimulation of mammary gland development, disrupted reproductive cycles, and ovarian dysfunction
- Changes in gender-specific behavior, and abnormal sexual behavior
- Stimulation of prostate cancer cells
- Increased prostate size, and decreased sperm production
As with mercury, we can’t depend on government agencies to act in good faith when it comes to BPA, or phthalates.
We have to act as individuals, and make our own choices to protect ourselves and our children.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.